Information in English
Malopolska Center for Road Traffic in Cracow conducts state examinations for persons applying for driver’s licenses in all vehicle categories.
The exams are conducted:
- in the main headquarters at 33a Nowohucka Street in Cracow for all driving license categories (AM, A1, A2, A, B1, B, C1, C, D1, D, B+E, C1+E, D1+E, T),
- in field branch at 127 Balicka Street in Cracow for B category driving license,
- in field branch at 7 Leszczynska Street in Oswiecim for the following categories of the driving licenses: AM, A1, A2, A and B.
You can enroll for the exam in the Customer Service Office in the center where the exam will take place. Make sure you have a Candidate Profile Number with you and payment receipt. The Customer Service Office will offer the first possible date that you take on the exam.
The state driving license exam
The state driving license exam is composed of two parts: theoretical and practical.
The theoretical exam is a computer test available in Polish, English and German and the Polish sign language. You can choose the language option when enrolling for the exam in the Customer Service Office.
The practical exam is conducted on the maneuvering area and in road traffic in the presence of a sworn interpreter.
The candidate for the exam may be admitted to a state examination if (s)he provides one of the documents proving his or her identity valid on the day of the examination:
- a) ID,
- b) residence card,
- c) passport,
- d) temporary foreigner’s certificate,
- e) Polish foreigner’s identity card,
- f) permit for tolerated stay.
Malopolska Center for Road Traffic in Cracow
Ul. Nowohucka 33a
Phone: +48 12 656 56 20
Field branch at 127 Balicka Street in Cracow
Phone: +48 12 393 37 41
Field branch at 7 Leszczynska Street in Oswiecim
Phone: +48 33 472 06 17, Mob. +48 697 003 270